- CERTIFICATE RATE INCREASES
Check out the changes to our certfiicate rates:
91 days - .60% APY
6 months - .65%
1 year - 1.00%
1.5 years - .90%
2 years - 1.20%
2.5 years - 1.40%
3 years - 1.55%
4 years - 1.76%
- PITTSBURG BRANCH DRIVE-THRU ACCESS
Because of construction around the Pittsburg branch, access to the drive-thru has been changed.
The ally access from 4th Street has been temporarily closed. The new entrance to the drive-thru is from Locust Street, through the city parking lot. Signs, arrows, and lines will direct vehicles to the drive-thru.
This change will be effective 4-4-2017. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Students young and old, KTCCU is offering (4) $500 scholarships for the 2017-2018 school year.
Here's how to apply:
- You must be a member of KTCCU. If you are not a member, simply join the credit union and then apply.
- Provide proof of enrollment in a university, community college, or trade school.
- Provide 2 reference letters, one of these must be from a non-friend.
- Submit a essay (500 word or less) on why KTCCU is important to your community.
- Email your application to email@example.com by 6-17-2017, on the subject line write KTCCU Scholarship.
Winners will be announced on 7-17-2017. The scholarship money will be deposited into the winner's credit union account.
Its that easy, so why not apply!
- REMOTE CHECK DEPOSIT
Now you can deposit a check into your account simply by taking a picture of the check and sending it with your smart phone.
- Log into our Touch Banking Mobile app and click deposits
- Then endorse the check with KTCCU Mobile Deposit and your signature
- Enter the amount of the check
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Your check will then be deposited into your account (normal check holds apply)
If you have not activated the credit union's online bank program (Virtual Branch) contact the credit union to be activated. Then download the Touch Banking Mobile app., if you need help contact the credit union, we will help you get set up.