- MONEY SMART FOR OLDER ADULTS
Financial exploitation has been called "the crime of the 21st century". Cognitive impairment diminishes the ability of some older adults to make financial decisions and to detect frauds and scams. Money Smart for Older Adults is designed to provide you with information and tips to help prevent common frauds, scams and other types of elder financial exploitation. Access the Money Smart for Older Adults document at https://files.consumerfinance.gov/f/documents/201703_cfpb_money-smart-for-older-adults-resource-guide.pdf
- ANNUAL VEHICLE LOAN SALE
KTCCU is offer a special vehicle rates.
Rates as low as 3.29%, this rate is determined by credit qualifications.The following terms are available on these loans:
- Financing terms up to 84 months
- Borrow up to 125% of NADA Value
- Refinance you loan with another lender
Apply online or at any of our branch locations. The special rates will end on July 15, 2019, so hurry and take advantage of these low interest rates now!
- KTCCU SCHOLARSHIPS
KTCCU is offering four $500 scholarships for the 2019/2020 school year. To apply:
- You must be a member of KTCCU
- Provide prood of enrollment in a university, community college, or trade school
- Provide 2 reference letters, one of these must be from a non-friend
- Submit a 500 word or less essay on why KTCCU is important to your community
- Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6-14-2019, on the subject line write KTCCU Scholarship
Winners will be announced on 7-19-2019.
- SURCHARGE FREE ATMS
KTCCU has left the Tranfund surcharge free network on May 1, 2019. We replaced the network with the MoneyPass network. This resulted in different locations of the surcharge free ATMs. MoneyPass has 32,000 surcharge free ATMs located nationwide and in Puerto Rico. A list of some of the local MoneyPass location will be included with the April quarterly newsletter and list on our website.
You can also find MoneyPass ATM locations at www.moneypass.com/atm-locator.html or down load the MoneyPass locator app on Google Play or the Apple Store.
KTCCU has converting our Visa Debit Card to MasterCard Debit. If you have not received your new MasterCard Debit card please contact KTCCU.
Some of the benefits of the MasterCard Debit Card are:
- Extended Warranty - Doubles the original manufacturer's or store brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your MasterCard Debit Card.
- Price Protection - Should you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase with your MasterCard Debit Card, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.
- Purchase Assurance - Provides coverage for most items you purchase with your MasterCard Debit Card if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the purchase date.
- Satisfaction Guarantee - If you become dissatisfied with a product purchased the MasterCard within 60 day of the purchase, and the store will not accept a return, you may be eligible for a refund for the cost of the product up to $250.