- ANNUAL VEHICLE LOAN SALE
KTCCU is offer a special vehicle rates begining April 15th, 2019.
Rates as low as 3.29%, this rate is determined by credit qualifications.The following terms are available on these loans:
- Financing terms up to 84 months
- Borrow up to 125% of NADA Value
- Refinance you loan with another lender
Apply online or at any of our branch locations.
- KTCCU SCHOLARSHIPS
KTCCU is offering four $500 scholarships for the 2019/2020 school year. To apply:
- You must be a member of KTCCU
- Provide prood of enrollment in a university, community college, or trade school
- Provide 2 reference letters, one of these must be from a non-friend
- Submit a 500 word or less essay on why KTCCU is important to your community
- Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6-14-2019, on the subject line write KTCCU Scholarship
Winners will be announced on 7-19-2019.
- HOME CONSTRUCTION LOANS
The credit union can now help you with a construction loan to build your dream home. During the building of your home, KTCCU will provide funding to complete the building project. Once the construction of the home is completed, the construction loan will be converted into a permanent mortgage loan. We make it easy, with minimal closing costs, at a great interest rate. Contact any of our branch offices for more information. You can apply online, just click the MMS button on our home page or stop in the office and complete an application.
- SURCHARGE FREE ATMS
KTCCU will be leaving the Tranfund surcharge free network on May 1, 2019. We will replace the network with the MoneyPass network. This will result in different locations of the surcharge free ATMs. MoneyPass has 32,000 surcharge free ATMs located nationwide and in Puerto Rico. A list of some of the local MoneyPass location will be included with the April quarterly newsletter and list on our website.
You can also find MoneyPass ATM locations at www.moneypass.com/atm-locator.html or down load the MoneyPass locator app on Google Play or the Apple Store.
Coming in April, 2019, KTCCU will be converting our Visa Debit Cards to MasterCard. During the last week of April, new MasterCards will be mailed to current Visa Debit Card holders. On May 1, the Visa Debit Cards will be deactivated and the new MasterCards will be activated.
Due to the conversion, no new or replacement Visa Debit Cards can be ordered after April 3rd.
Some of the benefits of the MasterCard Debit Card are:
- Extended Warranty - Doubles the original manufacturer's or store brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your MasterCard Debit Card.
- Price Protection - Should you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase with your MasterCard Debit Card, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.
- Purchase Assurance - Provides coverage for most items you purchase with your MasterCard Debit Card if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the purchase date.
- Satisfaction Guarantee - If you become dissatisfied with a product purchased the MasterCard within 60 day of the purchase, and the store will not accept a return, you may be eligible for a refund for the cost of the product up to $250.